Pinterest Pin It

Sunday, February 2, 2014

French Twist...for short hair.



I used to think that having short hair keeps a girl from doing cute up-dos...but I've learned my lesson. Meet the french twist for short hair.

You Will Need:
Lots of bobby-pins (spraying hairspray on them right before use works great for helping them stick)
Hair decorative piece (optional)
Brush/Pick


Instructions:



















1. Brush your hair.
P.S. I washed my hair on Friday morning and I took these pics on Sunday night...thanks to my No-Poo I been doing for over a year now, it doesn't need washed at all and it's thick and shiny.


















2. Throw your hair to the side and pin up the middle of the head...You will want to make yours a little more secure than that above.

Then...




















3. Grab all of your hair and roll it slightly inward...I was doing this blindly so forgive my messy hair.

Now grab your pins...



















4. Push your pins in from the side.

Next...




















5. Gently grab the chunks that fall and pin them in the lower section of the hair...along the hairline.

6. Find any and all little peak-a-boos here and there and tuck and pin. Depending on your face shape you may want to pull out a skinny chunky of hair from each side in the front.

And SMILE!



















You don't have to place any decorative items in your hair...and quite frankly the placement of this one needs played with....but I do think that if I had more flowers it would have looked cute if I went up along the side a little bit with them but keeping them away from the top.

Have a good day!

If you would like to see some other hair things I have done just click on these The Reverse Tiara (double-twists)Unheated Curls, and Simple, Natural Dry-Shampoo-for those with lighter hair.

Your comments are very welcomed.

No comments: