Pinterest Pin It

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Ultimate Brownie...and Many More.

These brownies were my recipe cut in half baked in an 8x8 dish. I used 1 egg plus another's egg whites.

The ultimate girl dessert, brownies. I love brownies, in fact I only know of one person I have ever met that does NOT like brownies...and that person will still eat them if they are laced with chocolate icing. Below I have my own recipe for you that has put many smiles on hungry faces.

Berdy's Brownies

Ingredients:
2 cups sugar
1 cup butter -then melt (if you melt it in the microwave then put the heat setting on low.)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
bit of vanilla extract
1-4 eggs (the less eggs you use the more fudgy they are. 4 eggs are cake-like so I prefer the 1 or 2 )
1 cup flour
few shakes of some salt

Instructions:
*Place ingredients in large bowl in exact order of the ingredients list.
*Using a fork, mix well.
*Bake at 350 degree F. for 20-30 minutes.
*Lick the bowl clean.

After mixing in rest of the ingredients.
1. Sugar then melted butter.
Then cocoa, vanilla, egg.


Snickerdoodle Brownies
-every time I made these they were a HUGE hit. The only difference is that I used real butter instead of margarine. I sold out of them in an hour at my yard-sale last year, the same people kept coming back to buy more.
Chocolate Caramel Brownies

Slutty Brownies -That's just what they're called...I didn't choose the name.


What other brownies do you love?

No comments: