Pinterest Pin It

Monday, December 23, 2013

Clearing and Keeping a Blemish Free Face


I admit that the only time in my life my acne ever really got out of hand was in middle school where all on the side of my upper face and along my chin I had blemishes. BUT I hadn't ever really had a perfectly clear face of blemishes until this year.
My secret is baking soda.
While in the states the vitamin e oil and tea tree oil definitely helped with my face, but the number one thing that has prevented pimples is washing my face with baking soda once a day. 

If you want to try this here are my instructions:
Each night wash your face by making a paste out of baking soda. Just put a spoonful of soda on your hand and lightly wet the other and mix it in to make a paste-like texture. Have your face wet first and then start GENTLY circulating the paste on your face. Do this only for a minute, or two tops, making sure you get your entire face covered. Then, when splashing your face to rinse, rub your face real well multiple times until you do not feel any more of the gritty paste. To get my mascara off I will get my eyes rubbed in there too during the rinsing process which will clean them just right but I won't directly use the paste on them like with the rest of my face.
Then finish off with your moisturizer...I prefer vitamin e oil but I can't find any in this country we're in right now so it's whatever I can get my hands on.
Don't wash your face in the morning. Just rinsing it in water will be sufficient, even if you will be putting on make-up.

When preparing to leave the states my husband warned me that my face would be breaking out really bad and so I prepared myself for the worst. But it never happened and we have been here over six months. And I know it is solely because I been washing my face once a day with baking soda paste.


No comments: